Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What If Thief Cuts My Phone Wire Can Sound Escape From A Dream?

Can sound escape from a dream? - what if thief cuts my phone wire

I had a nightmare in which I escaped an assassin, and yet he called me and congratulated me on the inclusion of a great explosion of sirens and telephone. I was shivering in a fetal position. When I woke up half of his continued, but when I woke up completely to his retirement as a thief in the night, when suddenly stopped working. He could not hear anything remotely like that, what I heard, but was in my room from a dream, like an echo

3 comments:

  1. her husband.
    It just means you were not awake, but must also say be careful with their full. and away from fighting,
    This dream is a companion warning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suffers from PTSD and I heard him cry in the night. It is often too afraid to sleep at night because of nightmares / night terrors. He says he has more control over his dreams when he sleeps during the day. This can not be answered, but escapes the terror of his dreams when he cries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just an intense dream that you woke up there yet. Only the remnants of the mind in motion.

    ReplyDelete