Thursday, February 4, 2010

Titan Horse Trailer Weight Does Anyone Know How Much Titan 2 Horse Bumper Pull Trailers Weigh?

Does anyone know how much Titan 2 horse bumper pull Trailers weigh? - titan horse trailer weight

I have tried to see if we can get one of these trailer with a Dodge Durango. Also, the site of Titan is not included in weight. All traders have also left blank. We are interested in the slope of 2 horse with dressing disadvantages of titanium. Thank you Amy

1 comment:

  1. See if you can walk, you see, there should be a sticker in (ours is in the tray, of course), you should say how much it weighs. Or call a broker. Contact Durango (Im certain that) You already know that can be safely carried. I know it is a beautiful pendant light Featherlite and quality wise they are very good. But in any case, check the real trailer. I hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete