Sunday, February 21, 2010

Freesia Bulbs For Sale Is There Another Flower I Can Plant To Bloom Or Grow In The Same Spot - After My Freesia's Blooms Are Finished?

Is there another flower i can plant to bloom or grow in the same spot - after my freesia's blooms are finished? - freesia bulbs for sale

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have a place where I have some freesia bulbs, but the instructions say, they have a short growing season, when they die, I will have an area of bare soil? I also have something else for the summer?

2 comments:

  1. Spring Flowers Freesias are correct, but flowering is relatively short.

    I've got blisters has liberal (very liberal!) Planted in the garden, most of them in full bloom in the spring. Upon completion of the flowers should be cut, but the leaves until they die naturally. The leaves are used to increase the energy, flower shop next year and freesia bulbs free in their own way.

    Then you can plant the top with almost anything. Year I've just above the bulbs and have no problems. If you like, pear-layer over a longer period may, with early flowering tulips, freesias planted short, daffodils, crocuses, or almost anything else. The only thing that Evergreen would not use because they usually go together with the flower, freesia and wants to compete for light and nutrients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much depends on the size of the pot. Each bulb that is planted to a different depth of almost the same opinion to replace. Daffodils, lilies, flowers, balloons, depending on what you like and the desired size of the flowers are.

    ReplyDelete